CEBN Webinar Series: The Changing Workforce in a New Era of Benefits
October 02 | 2019
2:00 pm EST
November 19 | 2019
3:00 pm EST
The workforce is changing. Is your business ready? Are you leveraging all the tools in your HR toolkit to attract and retain top talent? The CEBN is proud to offer a fall webinar series specifically targeting the HR and workforce needs of small businesses in the clean energy & environment sectors. Participants who view all three webinars can receive 2 hours of Society for Human Resource Managers (SHRM) credits – contact email@example.com for assistance in advance.
Schedule and Speakers:
October 2 from 2-3 pm ET – Workforce Demographics, Attitude Shifts, and the Transformation of Work
(Access recording here)
What does the latest research show about how the workforce is changing? How do workers’ priorities vary by generation? And how are these trends impacting benefits? Learn more about your current and future employees’ interests so you can better understand how to atract and retain talent.
- Edward Farrington, Executive Vice President, Retirement Strategies, Natixis Investment Managers
- Surya Kolluri, Managing Director, Thought Leadership and Programs, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Philip Jordan, Vice President and Principal, BW Research Partnership
October 29 from 2-3 pm – Benefits Your Employees are Seeking
Beyond medical and 401k, what types of benefits are today’s workers seeking? Learn about traditional and novel approaches to benefits packages, ranging from student loan repayment to gym memberships, and how you can make these offerings affordable for your business.
- Meera Oliva, Chief Marketing Officer, Gradifi
November 19 from 2-3 pm – Retirement Plans: Ensuring Fiduciary Compliance and Designing an Attractive 401k Plan
What types of legal, fiduciary duties do you have as an employer offering a 401k plan? How can you help employees align their investments with their values? What are some tools available to help monitor and strengthen plan participation and get the best rates?
- Chris Luttes, Regional Sales Director, Empower Retirement
- Jim Roach, Senior Vice President for Retirement Strategies, Natixis Investment Managers
This webinar series is sponsored by Natixis Investment Managers.