Exclusive Member Benefit: the CEBN-BCSE Association Retirement Plan
Lynn Abramson, President, Clean Energy Business Network
As we work to grow the clean energy economy, the Business Council for Sustainable Energy (BCSE) and Clean Energy Business Network (CEBN) are always seeking ways to make business easier for our members. In 2021, we’re launching a new member benefit to help make your 401(k) not only better, but also more sustainable through Environment-Social-Governance (ESG)-aligned investments. You have the option to either build an ESG option into your existing 401(k) with your current advisor or build a better plan.
The BCSE/CEBN Association Retirement Plan advantage
You have a unique opportunity to offer tremendous value to your employees — without the administrative headaches traditionally associated with running a retirement plan. Joining the BCSE/CEBN Association Retirement Plan allows you
to save time, reduce costs and increase efficiencies while offering your long-term and committed employees a range of retirement savings resources that have been selected by experts.
With the BCSE/CEBN Association Retirement Plan you can:
- Spend less time on retirement plan administration and more time focused on your organization’s goals.
- Provide a competitive benefits package that can help you attract and retain top talent.
- Benefit from investment selection and fiduciary protection.
- Utilize a selection of portfolios from Natixis Investment Managers, focusing on investments that meet defined environmental, social and corporate governance standards.
And even though you become part of the BCSE/CEBN Association Retirement Plan, you maintain the flexibility to design the features that work best for your organization.
Build a better future for your employees and the planet:
- Learn more about the plan.
- Learn more about the roles of all the parties involved in the plan.
- Watch a webinar recording for further details.
- Find out if the plan is a good fit for your company or organization.
BCSE and CEBN are providing this information as an exclusive membership benefit provided by others. This is not an offer to sell securities, and BCSE and CEBN are not licensed broker-dealers. © BCSE 2021.