CEBN Partner Event: Mid-Atlantic Bioenergy Conference & Expo
September 12 | 2018
September 14 | 2018
The Mid-Atlantic Bioenergy Conference & Expo (MABEX) is the biggest and only bioenergy conference focused on growing industry in the Mid-Atlantic. Now in its fourth year, MABEX 2018 expects to draw nearly 300 attendees from industry, government, nonprofits, and academia to downtown Philadelphia, PA September 12-14, 2018.
The September 12-13 conference boasts multiple sessions and tracks, with topics including:
- Orphaned Biomass Residuals: When a User Stops Accepting
- Changing the Stigma of Biomass Energy
- How to Generate RINs
- The Effect of Federal Policy on Regional Bioenergy
- Food Waste Recycling with Biogas
- Bioenergy Systems Synergies
- New Appliance and Technologies
- Marketing Bioenergy Co-Products: Digestate and Biochar
- Biogas Solutions and Soil Nutrient Management
- Organics in Zero Waste Plans
- Bioeconomy Innovations
- Water and Bioenergy
The expo floor will be open all day September 12 and 13, and two bus tours will visit bioenergy sites in the Philadelphia area on September 14.
MABEX is hosted by the Mid-Atlantic Bioenergy Council with industry and government sponsors dedicated to growing the production and use of biogas and biomass for fuels, heat, electricity and beyond. More information can be found at www.MABEX.org.