BCSE-CEBN Association Retirement Plan: Align Your Investments with Your Values
Lynn Abramson, President, Clean Energy Business Network
As we work to grow the clean energy economy, the Business Council for Sustainable Energy (BCSE) and Clean Energy Business Network (CEBN) are always seeking ways to make business easier for our members. In 2021, we’re launching a new member benefit to make your 401(k) not only better, but also more sustainable through Environment-Social-Governance (ESG)-aligned investments. You have the option to either build an ESG option into your existing 401(k) with your current advisor or build a better plan.
A member of our team will reach out to discuss options specific to your company’s needs.
Watch an informational webinar below.
Benefits of the plan:
- Spend less time on retirement plan administration and more time focused on your organization’s goals
- Provide a high-value, competitive benefits package that can help you attract and retain top talent
- Benefit from an expert team of investment specialists and provide fiduciary protection
- Attract and retain employees in the clean energy sector by offering a retirement plan that aligns with their sustainability values
The plan is available exclusively to dues-paying members of the Business Council for Sustainable Energy and Clean Energy Business Network. Further information about both organizations is provided below to help you assess the best fit. You can complete our interest form above to learn more about the plan and then join later.
- Business Council for Sustainable Energy is a coalition of leading trade associations and corporations across the energy efficiency, renewable energy, and natural gas sectors. Contact BCSE to inquire about membership options.
- Clean Energy Business Network is an independent subsidiary of the BCSE that serves as the small business voice for the clean energy economy. CEBN supports more than 5k small- and midsize businesses and allies nationwide through policy support, market and technology education, and business development assistance. Learn more about CEBN’s premium membership offerings, starting at only $250/year.
You can save for retirement and save our planet. Get started today!
BCSE and CEBN are offering this association plan as an exclusive membership benefit provided by others. This is not an offer to sell securities and BCSE and CEBN are not licensed broker-dealers.