The seventh installment of Powering Forward was held in partnership with Grove Climate Group on June 9, 2021. The webinar explored the growing discussion regarding how to best understand, acknowledge, and address the wide-ranging societal dimensions of the clean energy transition — with EJ issues in mind.
Watch the webinar recording below.
- Brenda Mallory, Chair, Council on Environmental Quality
- Paula Glover, President, Alliance to Save Energy
- Clinton Britt, President, Grove Climate Group
- Michael DiRamio, Assistant Director, Energy Affordability and Equity, New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA)
- Julius M. Redd, Principal, Beveridge & Diamond
This is the seventh installment of Powering Forward, a webinar series from BCSE & CEBN that examines developments across the clean energy economy in the U.S. This series acknowledges unique impacts facing clean energy industries during the COVID-19 pandemic, and the vital role of our sectors in our future economic recovery. Each episode is produced collaboratively with partners working to advance clean energy, demonstrating that together, we can power forward through this crisis to emerge as a stronger, more resilient America.
Powering Forward is made possible with support from Natixis Investment Managers, pioneer of the first ESG-driven 401(k) target date mutual funds.