Webinar Recording: The Clean Energy Economy—A Decade of Growth, a First Quarter Disrupted
May 21, 2020 | Andy Barnes, Program Manager, Clean Energy Business Network
The second installment in BCSE & CEBN’s Powering Forward webinar series covers the long-term trends that have taken place across the energy sector and how the COVID-19 crisis has impacted clean energy in the first quarter of 2020. Complete the form below to access the recording and slides:
The Business Council for Sustainable Energy, Clean Energy Business Network, and E2 (Environmental Entrepreneurs) held this webinar on May 20, 2020.
- Lynn Abramson, President, Clean Energy Business Network
- Lisa Jacobson, President, Business Council for Sustainable Energy
- Bob Keefe, Executive Director, E2 (Environmental Entrepreneurs)
- Ethan Zindler, Head of Americas, BloombergNEF
- Phil Jordan, VP & Principal, BW Research Partnership
This is the second installment of Powering Forward, a webinar series from BCSE & CEBN that examines developments across the clean energy economy in the U.S. This series acknowledges unique impacts facing clean energy industries during the COVID-19 pandemic, and the vital role of our sectors in our future economic recovery. Each episode is produced collaboratively with partners working to advance clean energy, demonstrating that together, we can power forward through this crisis to emerge as a stronger, more resilient America.