Recording – State of Play: A Clean Energy Powered Recovery
July 29, 2020 | Andy Barnes, Program Manager, CEBN
The third episode of the Powering Forward series was produced in partnership with The Pew Charitable Trusts and National Governors Association. This webinar examined the state and local response to COVID-19. Panelists explored how state governments are responding to COVID-19, identified what energy resilience solutions are needed by communities in the wake of this crisis, and discussed federal infrastructure legislation currently pending in Congress that could assist communities in building stronger, more resilient energy systems.
Watch the webinar recording below. Access the slide presentation here.
The Business Council for Sustainable Energy, Clean Energy Business Network, Pew Charitable Trusts, and National Governors Association held this webinar on July 29, 2020.
Panel: State and Local Responses to COVID, and Energy Infrastructure & Resilience Needs
- Laura Lightbody, Project Director, Flood Prepared Communities Program Initiative at The Pew Charitable Trusts, Moderator
- Mike Harryman, State Resilience Officer, Office of Oregon Governor Kate Brown
- Dr. Rebecca French, Director, Office of Climate Planning, Connecticut Department of Energy and Environmental ProtectionIndustry Respondents:
- Julian Dash, Principal/Founder, Copacity
- Natalie Joubert, Manager, Federal Affairs, PG&E
This is the third installment of Powering Forward, a webinar series from BCSE & CEBN that examines developments across the clean energy economy in the U.S. This series acknowledges unique impacts facing clean energy industries during the COVID-19 pandemic, and the vital role of our sectors in our future economic recovery. Each episode is produced collaboratively with partners working to advance clean energy, demonstrating that together, we can power forward through this crisis to emerge as a stronger, more resilient America.